Experience bright, high-quality images in the home or office with this easy-to-use XGA model, featuring 3LCD technology.
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone’s attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this XGA projector
- Long-lasting solution: 18 years’ worth of entertainment*
- Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
Bigger is better
This projector can achieve an impressive 350 inch display. It’s great quality too, with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products**.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It’s all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens.
This model’s long-lasting lamp light source provides you with 18 years’ worth of entertainment*.
Brighter, vivid projection
The 3LCD technology found in Epson’s projectors delivers an equally high white and Colour Light Output (CLO), so that you can experience vivid and lifelike images.
Up to three times brighter colours with Epson projectors**
Epson projectors have significantly higher colour brightness than 1-chip DLP projectors thanks to 3LCD technology. As such, Epson’s projectors offer up to three times brighter colours**, resulting in more vivid and colourful images
No rainbow effect
1-chip and LED projectors can be subject to the ‘rainbow effect’, which describes how some people can see a disruptive flicker in fast-moving images. Ensuring smooth images, Epson’s projectors use 3LCD technology, which means that the ‘rainbow effect’ can never occur.
* Based on watching an average 1hr 45mins film every day and the lamp set in Eco mode.
** Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.